Interested in forming deeper relationships with other people while also growing in your faith?
Consider joining a Community Group! Community Groups are where we come together for fellowship, study, and fun.
There are two kinds of Community Groups here at Saint Richard’s:
- These are intentional groups of 8-12ish people who meet regularly for fellowship, prayer, and study.
- The main purpose of these groups is spiritual growth and discipleship. To join a small group, just scroll to the section below.
- These are groups of any size that meet around a shared activity.
- The main purpose of these groups is fellowship and relationship-building. There’s no need to formally “join” these. You can drop in as you please!
- We’ll be adding more information about active social groups soon, so check back often!
To view a current list of Small Groups or Social Groups, click the button below.
WHY ARE SMALL GROUPS IMPORTANT?
- Small groups help encourage spiritual growth through deep discipleship
- They encourage vulnerability by providing a safe place for wrestling with difficult spiritual questions and challenges of life.
- Small groups allow for pro-active, personal spiritual formation in a way that is different than what we can offer on Sundays.
- Ultimately, small groups are places where God can show up, and where our faith can transform our living in powerful ways.
If you are interested in joining a Saint Richard’s small group, click the sign-up link below!